Saturday, December 6, 2008

Coolest Blog Award

The Powell River Books Blog just received its first award from a fellow blogger. I was very honoured when Captain Jack Flash (a horse of a different colour for sure) included my blog on his list of honourees. I can just visualize his hooves typing on the keyboard, can't you?

To carry on the tradition, I am going to bestow this award on some of the blogs I enjoy visiting on a regular basis:

Margaret at Thistle Garden - Margaret blogs about life in a semi-rural location and her float cabin up Powell Lake.

Denise at Vintage Log Cabin - Denise and her husband have a log cabin in Northern Michigan which they both love to blog about.

Smalltown RN at A Place I Call Home -- Mary Ann blogs from Vancouver Island about a wide variety of topics including the beauty and natural surroundings of her "small town."

Kent at the Tiny House Blog -- Kent and guest authors provide lots of information about tiny houses and cabins from around the world. I invite you to head on over and read several articles I wrote about float cabin living.

Pat at CommonWeeder -- Pat blogs about organic gardening and sustainable landscaping. I get lots of great ideas for my own garden.

As Captain Jack mentioned, it is hard to pick out just a few favourite blogs for special recognition. I want to thank all of my readers for their time, comments and suggestions. You make blogging fun and exciting. -- Margy

0 comments: