skip to main | skip to sidebar

Dynamic Style

celebrity|hot|fashion|style|blogger we describe all life india actress and actor in the form of pictures or news that everything will be discussed the fans who among those who became king and queen of hollywood and bollywood

Friday, May 14, 2010

Browse » Home » Tattoo Style » Tattoo Style

Tattoo Style

Tattoo Style

Tattoo Style

Last week I spotted a young tattooed woman chatting with a friend outside of the Chelsea Whole Foods store. I hesitated because I was running late, but doubled back across the street and introduced myself. As it turned out, Krista and her two friends, Ryan and Jake, had recently moved from San Francisco to New York. All of them had tattoos.

Her friend Jake shared his first, but I am deferring that one to a later, more appropriate date (hint: check back on Father's Day).

After seeing Jake's tattoo, I turned to Krista and Ryan. "Who's next?" I asked hopefully.
Fortunately, I didn't get the "Wasn't the one tattoo enough?" attitude.

Krista deferred to Ryan and he offered, with his friend's assistance, this amazing piece:

Tattoo Style
Tattoo Style

Posted by Unknown at 12:34 AM  

Labels: Tattoo Style

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Powered by Blogger.
 
¡Valid CSS!
¡W3C Link Checker!
¡HTML Checked!
¡CSS Checked!
¡Links Checked!
¡IW Rank Checker!
Section 508
WAI Guidelines
¡PR Tool!
¡protect-x
¡Alexa!
¡Page Rank R!
¡IW Page Rank Checker!
PingDom
Submit Express
¡HTML Validator!
Cynthia Tested
WAI Guidelines
¡CentOS!
¡Backlinkcheck.com!
¡Build With!
FMC
Webstatsdomain.com
¡WhoIs!
Whois Tested
Website traffic comparisons
¡Site Dossier!
¡Transtats!
¡Site report!
Whois!
Robtex!
Whats that site running?
Powered by
Backlinks

Ads:
zelda merchandise
nikon parts

Popular Posts

  • Two Classic World Cup Underachievers in Final Clash - Betting News with Betfred
    After all the hype about the South American teams impressing at the World Cup, it comes down to two European sides to battle it out in the 2...
  • eminem bulge
    eminem bulge
  • elizabeth hurley shameless
    elizabeth hurley shameless
  • Mumbai's street pups inspired Roadside Romeo: Jugal Hansraj
    Cute pups playing by the roadside; yawning, scratching, winking at one another and chasing vehicles on the streets of Mumbai - that is wh...
  • Dried Swiss Chard
    The Swiss Chard I planted last summer finally bolted. I did some research and you can dry chard for later use. That sounded good to me. ...
  • Bird Tattoos - The Black Crow
    Black Crow Tattoo Have you ever wanted a bird tattoo ? When most of us think of bird tattoos , what usually comes to our mind is white doves...
  • In Pics: Special Screening of Love Aaj Kal at PVR Mumbai
    Hot Mallika Sherawat Videos From Murder Hot Scenes Katrina Kaif Bikini Images Deepika Padukone Photos And Videos Kareena Kapoor B...
  • Eagle Tattoos Pictures
    Eagle Tattoos Pictures What more can you ask for than to get an eagle tattoo? Tattooing is one of the oldest art forms created by human bei...
  • claire danes mtv
    claire danes mtv
  • 'CRAP TOWNS' - The worst places to live in the U.K
    Whilst in the throws of reading some literature lately on ' The 50 worst places to live in the UK - The idler book of CRAP TOWNS' -...
Your Website 2007. Mind Break by Its Nature
Mind Break for blogger by TFY-Temas Burajiru

- Cyprus Hotels
Back to Top