Thursday, October 7, 2010

Ryan Giggs: become a coach, why not?

manchesterunited-fansclub.blogspot

ryan giggs become a coach, ryan giggs manchester united 2010/2011
Man Utd 2010/2011, Giggs, News - became a coach is one of cici his goal now, with age that are no longer young Giggs had been planning to end his career as a footballer with Manchester United.

For his future, Ryan Giggs plans to become a coach, even He intends to train a team that has raised his name at Manchester United.

"I'm not young anymore, and I think I'll finish my career at United,"

"If I will continue my career as a coach, Wales and Man Utd is my dream. Wales and Manchester United is something very special for me, I will hold them in my coaching future." saig Giggs.

leaves yours please comment ...


More about Ryan Giggs Click Here

0 comments: