Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Bebe Include of Champions League Squad

Manchester United Press Conference Old Trafford bebe hernandez ferguson and smalling, bebe include of man united champions league squad, bebe in united squad champions leagueBebe - Bebe admits he was surprised to find his name on the list of 25 players that will represent Manchester United in the Champions League.

Bebe was at Guimaraes for less than two months before Sir Alex Ferguson spent a reported £7.4m on the forward, who also attracted interest from Spanish giants Real Madrid. Bebe was signed despite Ferguson having never seen him in action and he has been withdrawn from consideration for the club's reserves, ostensibly to work on his fitness levels.

"I'm surprised by my inclusion in the Champions League squad," Bebe said.

"It's a dream for me. I never thought I would have made it, but now I am a very happy man.

"I only hope that my confidence returns when I start playing some games and scoring goals, like I know how. At the moment I am working very hard each day in training. I intend to make the most of my chance and hopefully profit from the opportunity given to me."


More about Bebe Click Here

0 comments: