Saturday, August 28, 2010

Vidic: I Want In Manchester United forever

nemanja vidic want united forever, nemanja vidic defender, nemanja vidic man united defender, nemanja vidic man unitedSir Alex Ferguson remains as the mainstay make Nemanja Vidic of Manchester United's back line. Defender Nemanja Vidic will never forget Manchester United. Since recruited from Spartak Moscow in 2006, he was confirmed as one of the best central defender of Europe and the world.


Vidic admitted he developed further after joining United. Moreover, he also gave many contributions to the team.

"I came here when I was young. However, I can develop with remarkable because of the support of managers, assistant coaches and my teammates," said Vidic.

"Over here, I achieved much success. Now, I want to continue success with United," he said.

Manager Sir Alex Ferguson himself trying desperately to keep Vidic. Especially after the loss of Rio Ferdinand was injured and had to rest until the end of September. Emphasized, Vidic remains a top choice. Meanwhile, John O'Shea, Wes Brown and Chris Smalling will alternately become partners Vidic.

More about Nemaja Vidic Click Here

0 comments: