Sunday, August 15, 2010

In the Window with Tabby

I'm glad that my Food Lady put this nice cushioned stool in front of the window for me. Whenever she leaves the house I like to sit here and survey my kingdom while waiting for my Food Lady to return. You can see that I have a little tabby cat named Tabby that sits here with me. My Food Lady dressed up Tabby in a patriotic outfit for the summer because of Memorial Day, 4th of July Independence Day and Labor Day. Tabby also has a witch costume for Halloween, a Santa costume for Christmas and a bunny costume for Easter.Oh, look, there is my Food Lady now!
I had better run over to the door to see her!
I am so happy that she is back home again!
Do you think that she'll give me some treats???
I was such a good kitty guard while she was gone!!!

0 comments: