Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Brown Retires from England

Wes Brown, Retire duty International Football, Retires

I have to say that the announcement by Wes Brown that he is quitting international football surprised Fabio Capello.

Wes Brown has retired from international duty at the age of 30th, at 30th I feel its right for me to stand aside and let younger players come through. After a lot of thought and with a very heavy heart, I`ve decided the time is right for me to retire form international football

Brown, called into the squad for the friendly against Hungary, at Wembley, this Wednesday has decided that the nation would be better served by giving youth a chance and in a statement released last night (Sunday).

Brown leaves the international scene having accumulated 23 caps but at 30 years of age could have had one last major international tournament to look forward to.


More about Wes Brown Click here

0 comments: