Monday, October 19, 2009

Powell River Books Joins Blogland Lane

You're probably like me. Reading one blog leads to another, then another, and so on and so on (as the old haircare product ad goes). That's how I met up with Marion from 150 Mile House here in BC at her blog Herbal Connection.

I read about Blogland Lane at her site and then went on over to check it out.

"Blogland Lane is a new neighborhood where everyone is welcome to live, share, play, create, inspire, build, & visit."
Wayne is the published creative writer in our family, but I enjoy writing as well. I thought this would be a good place to try some more fictional tales. But they say, write what you know. So, I've towed my float cabin to a lake near Blogland Lane to site #997. While I'm up the lake (for reals) this week, I'll be thinking of stories to tell. Then you'll have to be the one to decide, is it fact or is it fiction. -- Margy


0 comments: