Sunday, April 27, 2008

Shooting maniac 3rd Week of April

Well it seems I am backed up om my images and I can't keep up with posting them on here in a timely fashion so I will show some that I have processed in the past week.

First is my BEST ever image of a Glossy Ibis in flight. I took this at Green Cay wetlands and it was a complete grab shot. It was not until I saw the image on the PC (yes PC) that I went.... WOW !

My next image is a complete lucky grab shot as well. It is a Common Moorhen in flight
which you do not see very often. You see these guys running on water and maybe flying just above the water but you just do not see them in the air that much! This guy did and I "did" too after I saw how nice I captured it. Check it out just below.

So that is my story so far. I am off tomorrow to Sanibel Island to shoot a Snowy Plover nest that is scheduled to hatch either tomorrow AM or Monday AM. Lots of other photographers are already camped out over there a lay in wait for the magic moment. Count me IN !

Michael Wolf
http://www.floridanaturephotography.net/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/floridanaturephotography/ ( updated weekly)

0 comments: